Debra is a registered Occupational Therapist with expertise in development, recovery and wellbeing. She is passionate about working alongside children and their caregivers to support their health and rehabilitation. She has undertaken a wealth of additional training, and has specialist skills in the following:
- Implementation of goal-directed and client-centred occupational therapy treatment programs
- NDIS evidence of disability assessment and reporting
- Patient and family centred rehabilitation
- Scar management and splinting
- Home modification and assistive technology assessments and prescriptions
- Neurodevelopment Supportive Care of the Preterm Infant
- Paediatric Functional Independence Measure (WeeFIM) Accreditation
- Paediatric Care and Needs Scale (PCANS) Certification
Debra became an occupational therapist by completing a BSc.(OT) in 2010 from the University of Cape Town, South Africa, and an MSc. (Wellbeing in Public Policy & International Development) obtained in 2016 from the University of Bath, United Kingdom. She is registered as an independently practising occupational therapist with AHPRA and is a full member of the Australian Association of Occupational Therapists.
Phone: +61 415 376 630
Occupation: Occupational Therapist
Education: BSc. (O.T), MSc. (Public Policy & International Development)
Special Interest: Experience working with both children and adults from different age groups and cultural backgrounds.